Rubber Rings Factory Introduces The Working Pressure Range Of O-Rings
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
Rubber Rings Factory introduces the specifications and standards of O-rings:
1. O-ring specifications and models mainly include UHSO-ring specifications, UHPO-ring specifications, UNO-ring specifications, DHO-ring specifications, piston rod O-ring specifications, high-temperature-resistant O-rings, high-pressure-resistant O-rings, and corrosion resistance O-ring, wear-resistant O-ring.
2. The O-ring has excellent sealing performance and long working life. The working life of dynamic pressure seal is 5-10 times longer than that of conventional rubber sealing products, up to several tens of times, and it can have the same life as the sealing matrix under certain conditions.
3. The frictional resistance of the O-ring is small, the dynamic and static friction is equal, which is 1/2-1/4 of the friction of the "0"-shaped rubber ring, which can eliminate the "crawling" phenomenon of movement at low speed and low pressure.
4. The O-ring is highly wear-resistant, and has the function of automatic elastic compensation after the sealing surface is worn.
5. The O-ring has good self-lubricating performance. It can be used as an oil-free lubrication seal.
6. O-ring O-ring is simple in structure and easy to install.
7. O-ring working pressure: 0-300MPa; working speed: ≤15m/s; working temperature: -55-250 degrees.
8. O-ring applicable media: hydraulic oil, gas, water, mud, crude oil, emulsion, water-glycol, acid.
Through the above introduction, Pe Tubes Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: New South Wales|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 11 March 2021 1:48 PM
Number of Views: 93
|Item Owner : yuyaojinghaiboo|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|