7 Usage Failures Of Industrial Chain
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
What are the common faults of Industrial Chain ?
1. Sprocket teeth wear: If there is obvious wear on both sides of the sprocket teeth, the transmission alignment is not good. If there is a "curved groove" that means excessive wear, the sprocket should be replaced, or the sprocket can be reversed so that the less worn side faces the chain. It is best to replace the excessively worn sprockets together with the chain.
2. Pin shaft wear: Usually pin shaft wear is caused by insufficient lubrication. Always check whether there is abrasive in the lubricating oil or change the lubrication method.
3. Chain plate side wear: If the inner surface of the chain plate of the inner link is severely worn, it means that the transmission is not aligned. The solution is to check the alignment of the shaft and the sprocket. If there is no problem with the installation, you can observe whether the rigidity is insufficient due to excessive load and deformation during operation.
4. Chain jitter: The reason for the jitter of the industrial conveyor chain is that the chain is too loose, the load is too large, or one or more chain links are not flexible. The solution is to install a chain tensioner or an adjustable center distance. Reduce the load if possible.
5. Chain and sprocket coordination: If the chain and sprocket do not fit well, it may be that the chain hinge is worn out and the pitch is elongated. If there is a phenomenon of tooth skipping, the chain should be replaced in time. If the sprocket is worn out, replace it to avoid damage to the new chain.
6. Excessive operating noise of industrial conveyor chains: the excessive noise is caused by the non-coplanar sprocket; the chain tension is too large or too small; the lubrication is insufficient; the chain and sprocket are worn out; or the chain pitch is too large. The solution is to check the coplanarity of the front and rear axles parallel to the sprocket and correct them. Adjust the center distance and tensioning device to obtain proper tightness and ensure lubrication to the workpiece.
7. Chain tension of industrial conveyor chain: The tension of the chain is related to the drooping distance of the loose edge of the chain. For horizontal and inclined transmission with adjustable center distance, the sag of the loose edge of the chain should be 2% of the center distance. If the center line is driven vertically or subjected to vibration load, the reverse drive should make the chain more tensioned.
Through the above introduction, Leaf Chain Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Australian Capital Territory|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 15 March 2021 6:44 PM
Number of Views: 100
|Item Owner : hangzhouhzqj|
Contact Email: (None)
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|