Seersucker Fabric Suppliers Introduce Textile Dyeing Knowledge
US Free Ads
The Most Popular Online Classifieds in USA.
No Sign up, No Email Required to Post.
US Free Advertising
Free Advertising Classified Ads.
Free Internet Web Site Advertising.
Seersucker Fabric Suppliers introduces the five stages of textile dyeing. The dyeing of textiles can be carried out at any stage, and can be dyed at different stages such as fibers, yarns, grey fabrics and garments.
1. Loose fiber dyeing: before spinning, the fibers or loose fibers are dyed, put into a large dye vat, and dyed at an appropriate temperature. Color spinning mostly adopts the method of loose fiber dyeing (also has the effect of single dyeing of different fibers), which is often used for woolen fabrics.
2. Top dyeing: This also belongs to the fiber dyeing before the fiber is turned into yarn. The purpose of the dyeing of the loose fiber is to obtain a soft color mixing effect. Top dyeing is generally used for combed yarns and wool fabrics.
3. Yarn dyeing: The yarn is dyed before weaving, generally used for yarn-dyed textile fabrics, sweaters, etc. or directly using yarn (sewing thread, etc.). Yarn dyeing is the basis of dyeing and weaving.
4. Piece dyeing: The method of dyeing woven grey fabrics is piece dyeing. Commonly used methods include rope dyeing, jet dyeing, jigging, pad dyeing (not tie dyeing) and beam dyeing. Not introduced here.
5. Garment dyeing: Generally, the semi-bleached textile fabrics are first made into garments, and then the garments are put into nylon bags, and a series of bags are put into the dyeing vat together, and are continuously stirred in the dyeing vat (paddle type dyeing machine). Garment dyeing is mostly suitable for most knitted garments such as knitted socks, T-shirts, sweaters, pants, shirts and other simple garments.
Through the above introduction, Dyeing Fabric Suppliers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.
|Related Link: Click here to visit item owner's website (0 hit)|
|Target State: Northern Territory|
Target City : All Cities
Last Update : 16 March 2022 7:24 PM
Number of Views: 115
|Item Owner : haiweihome|
Contact Phone: (None)
|Friendly reminder: Click here to read some tips.|